- Home /
- Kobo ereaders
Loading Oceanbooks titles on your Kobo ereader
The Kobo reader has instructions under HELP and Building Your Library. This gives a clear guide to downloading and installing Adobe Digital Editions to allow you to access book stores -not only Kobo.
1. Ensure you have installed Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) according to instructions.
2. Connect Kobo eReader.
3. Buy your Ocean books ebook. When purchasing process is finished go to 'downloadable products' and click on. ADE will pop up and ask if you want to Open or Save. Click Save.
4. ADE downloads will come up with your product at the top of the list.
5. Right click on that file.
6. Click Open – it will open in the ADE reader.
7. Switch to library view, drop menu and click on 'save this item'
8. Another box opens with the name of the purchased book. Click on.
9. On left hand side of ADE there will be a list of bookshelves with one named Kobo eReader. Drag the book across.
Anyone can 'try' an ereader for free before buying. Find out how here and here.