Use your kindle to read Oceanbooks titles
Amazon were among the first to develop a purpose built e-reader. Kindles are less expensive than the multipurpose Android tablets and iPads, but they are also less expensive. They operate a variant of Android as their operating system. Despite being restricted to being an e-reader, they are very popular.
Kindles have a much longer battery life because they do not need to display the sharp colourful graphics that tablets do. This can be advantageous on long flights for example.
Having said all the above, there are at least five kindle models available, and the latest one does have colourful graphics. It's battery might not last as long though, unless it is moving to 9 cell.
Here's how to load Oceanbooks titles on your kindle.
1. Purchase your Oceanbooks ebook in kindle version (mobi) from your PC.
2. Download it to your PC, and note where you save it e.g. on the desktop, or in a specific folder.
3. Turn on your kindle and logon.
4. Using your kindle cable, connect it to a USB port on your PC.
5. You will see the folders on the kindle from your PC, using My Computer or Windows Explore.
6. Drag or copy your Oceanbooks ebook across to your kindle.
7. Safely eject your kindle from your PC. (Do this from the PC)
8. Happy reading!